Friday, December 11, 2009

Upscaling Dvd Player No Complaints Can I Use Upscaling DVD Player For A Standard TV?

Can I use upscaling DVD player for a standard TV? - upscaling dvd player no complaints

I have to buy a DVD player for my standard (non HD) TV. DVD player works on a larger scale for a standard TV? I buy an HDTV later (I have not decided yet), but do not want to lose the investment in DVD players. I wonder if I can be a upscaling player for standard and high definition to use. Thank you!

3 comments:

Roger R said...

Yes you can, but if I go personally I invest all with a Blu-ray technology and multi when your HD TV is brought before the game.

bmyles31... said...

It runs on a standard TV, but the role of the extension only works on HDTV, but also in terms of DVD playback works

classics... said...

Yes, but it was determined there is no advantage for high-definition.

Post a Comment