Monday, February 1, 2010

Flavor Of Love Bootz Weave Does Anyone Watch Flavor Of Love Charm School? I Have A Question About Larissa ( Bootz)?

Does anyone watch flavor of love charm school? i have a question about Larissa ( bootz)? - flavor of love bootz weave

It Does anybody know if there is Larissa's hair real? I realized that sometimes it goes out of the shower and will be shut off and then other times it is bone straight. I would like to have a substance that is done! I thought it was really for that reason.
If anyone knows about textiles and upholstery me!
thanx --

7 comments:

Lavender Diamond said...

If there is a conspiracy, it's just more expensive than wet and wavy hair, because in the wet, too hot to stand up and be dried comb and make it seem real. because it is human hair weaving and it is expensive. I hope I've helped.

Ash Kat said...

Wet and wavy hair. Approximately 12 inches long from 30.00 to 35.oo is a package. It puts moose or some type of water or cream on them to vote him the appearance of wavy and curly and hot irons must.

nick nick said...

leave the tissue, are the only beach where everything can be permanent and your hair will naturally cost money, but everything I believe in the red hairdressers, dry receiving $ 300.00 to $ 600, 00

Simmy said...

Chances are your tree braids, the combination of fabric and braid of human hair, with his own hair. It seems more natural and last longer.

♥yourgua... said...

I think she puts her hair wildly.

Luke's Wife said...

could be a wig ...

tasha said...

Weaving, and I must say **** tight as hell and love their hair woven into Shay 2

Post a Comment