Thursday, February 11, 2010

Post Shave Electric Razor For Men Please Help With The PROPER Way To Shave!! I Cant Seem To Get It Right!!?

Please help with the PROPER way to Shave!! I cant seem to get it right!!? - post shave electric razor for men

Recently, I have a question about this electric razor for men works best rotary or foil. As I am still able to discuss now with a Mach 3 razor and not good. I work in retail and in my opinion, is the appearance of everything. Unfortunately, I have a very thick beard, and even after shaving, shows us a little shade. I know that this is something I have to handle. However, I would go without burning stung. Especially in the neck, but some of my cheeks too. I do not shave every day to prevent this, but I shave every two days. Now I'm 27 and I still can not understand it, shave the right way is to look as smooth as possible. Please share a good technique, or how finek help me in this ongoing struggle. Thanks

3 comments:

stephen k said...

We have to shave every day, to really tighten the skin, but I'll be honest, I did not find all the functions to an electric razor does not

Jeff said...

******* I have the same problem in the 18 and shave every day as a rule.

The only way to shave when I shave against the grain, but if I do I Crazy bad Razor Burn and even greater reductions in the neck.

Frank said...

I think that shaving with the grain and then work for a smoother shave, but be careful not to cut his throat, until I

Post a Comment