Friday, January 22, 2010

Capella Sea Kayak What Kind Of Sea Kayak Should I Get?

What kind of Sea Kayak should I get? - capella sea kayak

The wife and I are going to take to a kayak next year. Plastic I very likely that I can buy two. I live on the west coast of Scotland [Ayrshire], allowing for the exploration of the coast would be ideal, which may be replaced by open water, ie, Arran, a day full of fun and three / four days camping on the road. Of course, I said the hole they used to on weekends. In about 5.7 [hm] 14 stones 5.6 Women's size 12, [ca 11 stone]. I think Capella or Sea Cruise May suit me, but I'm not sure about women. Do you think that the point would be appropriate 65N 505? The price is without a doubt. Every opinion is welcome experience paddlers. My budget for everything [including shovels, pumps, etc.] is £ 2,500.

1 comments:

g_steed said...

Please, I suggest that you and your wife or sea kayaking class at a school of sea kayak you can try out different boats. Sea kayaking is dangerous. Contact your local club or the BCU on the sport. Read some books. The last thing you need to do is buy their boats. Talk to other sailors. Make a list of special equipment and clothing have. How will you move to the vessels of the house to the bank?

Post a Comment