Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gastric Bypass Nutrition I Talked To My Doctor About Gastric Bypass And???.........I Still Have Questions! HELP ME PLEASE?

I talked to my doctor about gastric bypass and???.........I still have questions! HELP ME PLEASE? - gastric bypass nutrition

I went to see my doctor on Tuesday, the gastric bypass I discuss 17 years of age to be 18 in October.
I weigh 335 pounds, and the cause of genetics and I tried to return the gyms, pills, diets and so says my doctor, I am 100% for a candidate for surgery, but I have a course starting in foods 6 months to take advantage Get operation in a hospital on a military base to do the surgery here, so I'm falling to 100%.
So far I have completed more than 6 months, I am 18 but I read all the risks and everything I know I am not too much and take lots of vitamins, I am no "at any moment, before they become pregnant should not be a problem .

But the weight still have problems, go very fast because I'm young?
Once I reach a normal weight removes excess skin that I considered to be obese?
I wear a 26 in jeans and T-shirt 3X so I hope that the operation will only be better and perhaps up to a size of at least 10!
I wonder how it feels to wear a bikini on a summer day and not a goal to be fatTY jokes, because I have jeans and a shirt-sleeve 3 / 4!

Can you help me give a little more information!

0 comments:

Post a Comment