Friday, January 8, 2010

How Much Would It Cost For A Boy To Dye Their Hair What Color Should I Dye My Hair And Im Not Doing It Myself, I Have Black Hair Right Now?

What color should i dye my hair and im not doing it myself, i have black hair right now? - how much would it cost for a boy to dye their hair

In the 13 years of age and a child, I have a chocolate brown skin and dyed my hair on large clips. Should I dye my hair all or only some of my hair? I know how it will cost $ 100 or more to go, but agreed to my mother, but to awaken in the morning with purple hair, if I do my lol same. So that people of color everywhere?

1 comments:

Nick said...

I've heard directly at the tip of red in the blue eyes and red forunt cold sometimes pink and purple hair die hole is like garbage that I make suggestions or lines or head as you wanted to look

Post a Comment